Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 56 ~ One of my husbands other vehicles


I know that most people don't find it common to have their husband come home in a fire truck but I have been used to seeing my husband in a Fire Truck since we met back in Sept of 1990. He used to be the sole paid person for a county fire department and by driving the brush truck home he was also the primary responder afterhours as well.
Fast forward 18 or so years and tonight my husband surprised us with his short stop home to shower after a big fire which left this fire truck outside of our home (which is within the response area of his part time job) while he grabbed a quick shower. I don't know anything other than having my husband picking up and leaving when tones go off for a major vehicle accident or some sort of fire...but I wouldn't have it any other way. Just after taking this picture the tones went off and he dashed out with belt & accessories in hand instead of on him...

No comments:

Post a Comment