Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 8 ~ Resolutions


Last year one of my resolutions was to say "yes" more often, ie: when invited to do things, say yes. I don't get to see family and friends as often as I'd like and often found excuses to decline invitations. Another resolution was to lose weight..but that's another blog. This year I'm joining forces with four girlfriends to try to help each other lose weight and keep it off. On this night I was invited by two of those women to join them and their families for dinner so, I said YES! I also made sure to take a picture of the three of us as it may end up being a "before" picture. Here's to resolutions lasting longer this year than they did in 2009!

1 comment:

  1. I think I made a little screaming sound out loud when I saw this - talk about motivating!!

    You looked SO beautiful that night though, even Stacey commented on it!

    ReplyDelete