Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 65 ~ Tempting ... but I'll just say NO Thanks


I am very very fond of desserts. I don't typically discriminate and like cake and brownies, cold and warm. I especially love brownies and as I was in line today at the grocery store I saw the most wonderful looking brownies on the cover of a magazine. I took a picture of them with my phone and began searching for the recipe to send to myself via email (gotta love the crack- uh, I mean blackberry!) As I reached the recipe and quickly scanned it before I began to type I saw a short list of ingredients that began with: one whole frozen pecan pie, thawed & crumbled

Huh!? Seriously!? OMG! No wonder they look so delicious and no I could never trust myself with a recipe that decedant. I now have only a this picture of the brownies and the drool in my mouth when I think how wonderful they would have been.

1 comment:

  1. That is insane! What ever happened to a little bit of this, a little bit of that.

    ReplyDelete