Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 66 ~ Another practice


I love to watch my kids play sports. Not just in games but I'm one of those moms who, although I want to get to know the other parents and could probably use the adult interaction I would really rather sit off by myself and truly watch their practice. I pay close attention whether its baseball, volleyball and now football although I don't know anything about football - yet. I can offer support and bits of insight, suggestions for improvement or even just knowlegable sympathy with the other two sports football is new and at this point I just like watching my son out there enjoying himself. The passes on this day were all pretty far off...the only one that was a good pass that he snagged out of the air and ran with was done in the direction that allowed the other parents to block my shot of it. I'm sure there will be plenty of time to get more pictures. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment