Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 82 ~ Decisions, Decisions

I have been wanting a new camera for awhile. I really don't want anything too fancy since I carry my camera almost always which means it gets put in my purse, and various other equipment, uniform bags. I had found myself torn between these two cameras with the main differences being the size and that the larger one has a 20x optical zoom vs. only 10x optical zoom on the other. After researching them both I realized neither has a view finder like on traditional cameras. This is important when you're outside taking sports shots and the sun keeps you from getting a good image on the viewer. Ugh. Am I back to square one in my search?

2 comments:

  1. The newest Rebel has video too....I want it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby just bought me the Cannon Powershot SX110si for Valentines Day... I love it! It has some really neat features on it.

    ReplyDelete