Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 8



I know this may seem like an odd picture but its one that makes me feel really good. As we were having our house built I commented to my husband how much storage space we would have it was open under the stairs from the hall closet...well, he did it! He opened up the back of the closet, framed it out and WOW! We fit ALL of our Christmas decorations in that area (no that's not all of them, I took the pic before it was full tonight) and even now that its all in there we could still put more stuff! This makes me happy because its all in one place AND we have more space in the garage now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm shocked and amazed you can get ALL of your Christmas stuff in there! Do you think it turned out bigger than ours? I really need to get Jonathan to purge some stuff!

    ReplyDelete