Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


I decided I would start a blog for other reasons and saw some of the other "One a day" picture blogs.....hmmm, this might be just the right fit for me. I already take so many pictures why not?! So, here I am! Sadly, my picture for today is on my daughters camera and she has gone to spend the night so it will be posted at a later time. Ironically, I had already decided that taking a picture a day would be the project not necessarily posting it. I anticipate times when posting won't be easy or perhaps possible.
Todays photo was inspired when I went to the home of a relative for their annual New Years Day get together (which I've been invited to many times before and never made). It was hosted in their backyard and "shop" area. In the shop were stools he had made by welding old tractor seats onto posts. I really like them and so they were my first pic of the year. Let's hope I can get it posted soon.


**picture added 1/2/09


No comments:

Post a Comment