Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 21 ~ Poor Baby


Today a couple of hours after arriving at work my daughter called from school to say she just wasnt feeling well. Diligent work-a-holic and non-worrier that I am I asked the standard questions: fever? no, vomiting? no, diahhrea? no. Ok, then do you think maybe you just need to eat since you didnt eat breakfast? "Maybe" Well, why don't you wait the hr until lunch and see how you feel? Fastforward 2hrs and I was on my way to pick her up. She lounged around all afternoon not really doing anything or eating. Her brother fixed her a sandwich early in the evening and shortly there after she kissed me and went to bed...I didn't think she would have fallen asleep 2hrs before her bedtime.
I hope, for her sake, she wakes in the morning feeling better and this isn't the beginning of something worse.

1 comment:

  1. She looks old here! Did she tell you she was messaging me the other day for help with her homework? :-)

    And Dalton is quite the dude! Fixing dinner for his sick sister, Go D!

    ReplyDelete